Funding Opportunities for Local Interns
Students doing a local internship are invited to apply for the following. Because these scholarships are limited in number, students must apply for them. Interns will receive the scholarship funds after the internship has been completed.
IMPORTANT: Interns who have already graduated from the University of Utah are NOT eligible for scholarship funding. We accordingly recommend students interested in interning at the end of their senior year, defer graduation one semester so that they can qualify for scholarship funding.
DEADLINES: Mid-semester of internship. Program Coordinator will send more information about deadline to those participating in the program.
- Dan Jones Future Leaders Scholarship
- Pete Suazo Local Internship Scholarship
- Todd Taylor Local Internship Scholarship
- Governor Simon Bamberger Scholarship
- Margaret Rampton Munk Scholarship
- Go Fund Me
- A crowd funding site where social media contacts can fund your cause. The site takes 8% of all donations made.
- Bill Rishel Loan
- Low-interest loan program offered for matriculated University of Utah students through the Hinckley Institute.
- UHEAA’s mission includes comprehensive outreach and information to assist Utah residents in planning for and financing postsecondary education and special programs to keep student loans affordable and help borrowers avoid delinquencies and defaults.