FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NATIONAL INTERNS
- Hinckley Washington, DC, Scholarship
Washington, DC, interns receive a scholarship of approximately $800/month in addition to subsidized housing. Some internship offices provide additional compensation.
EXCEPTION: Interns who have already graduated from the University of Utah are NOT eligible for scholarship funding. We accordingly recommend students interested in interning at the end of their senior year, defer graduation one semester so that they can qualify for scholarship funding.
- Fast Web is an online resource for paying and preparing for college. Fastweb members are matched to relevant scholarship opportunities completely free of charge.
- Go Fund Me
- A crowd funding site where social media contacts can fund your cause. The site takes 8% of all donations made.
- Bill Rishel Loan
- Low-interest loan program offered for matriculated University of Utah students through the Hinckley Institute.
- UHEAA’s mission includes comprehensive outreach and information to assist Utah residents in planning for and financing postsecondary education and special programs to keep student loans affordable and help borrowers avoid delinquencies and defaults.