The campaigns listed on our website directly reached out to the Hinckley Institute for interns and volunteers. If your campaign is interested in working with Hinckley Interns, please apply under "Become an Approved 2016 Campaign."
The Coordinated Campaign is the Democratic Party's effort to elect democrats up and down the ticket on the federal level. We work to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket focusing on presidential, senatorial and congressional races in the hope that our efforts will result in Democrats being elected in all branches of government.
RFI Field Program Duties
The Fellowship is an intensive program that is designed to develop the next generation of organizing leaders. It will provide an educational experience, where participants will engage in daily field activities, learn from and have access to seasoned campaign staff, and hear from a variety of political guest speakers. Tasks and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train, and manage volunteers to expand the volunteer network
- Manage and execute phone banks and canvasses
- Knock on doors and make phone calls
- Assist the organizing team with executing small and large events
- Exceptionally organize with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined and solutions-oriented approach to all tasks
- Must have access to a vehicle, cell phone, and a laptop
- Commitment to electing all democrats on the ballot