- Do your homework on the organization ahead of time.
- Do aim to walk into the office 10 minutes early.
- Do dress in your nicest business formal.
- Do offer a firm handshake and eye contact when you introduce yourself.
- Do have thoughtful responses ready for the standard questions.
- Do thank him/her for the opportunity to interview.
- Do ask thoughtful questions.
- Do not walk into the office more than 15 minutes early.
- Do not wear excessively flashy or immodest attire.
- Do not interrupt the interviewer.
- Do not monopolize the conversation.
- Do not use inappropriate language.