AMOUNT: ALL COSTS OF A GRADUATE DEGREE In the UK
Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Up to forty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
As future leaders, with a lasting understanding of British society, Marshall Scholars strengthen the enduring relationship between the British and American peoples, their governments and their institutions. Marshall Scholars are talented, independent and wide-ranging, and their time as Scholars enhances their intellectual and personal growth. Their direct engagement with Britain through its best academic programmes contributes to their ultimate personal success.
Be citizens of the US at the time of application
Hold their first undergraduate degree by the start of their UK studies
Minimum 3.7 GPA
Have not graduated from their first undergraduate degree after April 2013
Not have studied at or hold a degree from a British University
- Contact campus representative Michelle Taliaferro (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on the endorsement process
- Applications due to the Distinguished Scholarship Committee on August 31
- Interview with Distinguished Scholarship Committee
- Submit Marshall application if endorsed
- Early January
- Begin endorsement process
- Early April
- Pre-endorsement interviews
- End of August
- Endorsement interviews
- October 1
- Applications submitted to the Marshall Commission