American Dream Dialogue Series: In our first of a three-part dialogue series, panelists will discuss what is happening to the American Dream. What do we mean when we talk about the "American dream"? What are the key factors contributing to the shrinking middle class in America today? How does attainment of the American dream vary demographically?
- Dean Cindy Berg, College of Social and Behavioral Science (Moderator)
- Pam Perlich, Director of Demographic Research, Gardner Policy Institute
- Tom Maloney, Professor, Economics Department
- Wade Cole, Associate Professor, Sociology Department
- Danielle R. Olden, Assistant Professor, History Department
Pizza & Politics
Free and open to the public.
*The Hinckley Institute neither supports nor opposes the opinions expressed in this forum.