Millions of Americans live with substance use conditions. Advocates across the country are working to confront this issue on several fronts. At this Hinckley forum, you will hear from some of the treatment professionals, policymakers, and other innovators who are addressing substance use disorder in Utah.
- Troy Bennett, Senior Research Analyst, Social Research Institute, University of Utah
- Megan West, Program Administrator, State Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Substance Use and Mental Health
- Jareth Williams, ARCHES Team Lead, USARA
- Kayla Jensen, Peer Support Team Lead, USARA
- Jan Lovett, Family Support Facilitator, USARA
- Evan Done, Associate Director, USARA
COSPONSORED by USARA & Declarative
The Hinckley Institute neither supports nor opposes the views expressed in this forum.